More effectively reduce risk, support better patient outcomes, lower costs, and raise patient care quality.
This webinar series explains how you can reach these goals in light of the current healthcare market, in which you face challenges like:
- A growing high-risk population
- Finding and eliminating costly patient care gaps
- Providing more personalized diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up
- Improving collaboration across your organization
6 reasons why you should digitalize incidental findings management
Proactive follow-up of care gaps such as incidental finding management can play an important role in population health management by transforming care delivery. The reality is that incidental findings management today, is not so simple. Incidental findings pose multiple levels of challenges that impact health care organizations, radiologists, ordering physicians and their patients.
Join us at 11:00 am EST on Thursday May 3, 2018, as Global Head of Population Health Management; Robert Taylor, PhD presents this free webinar: 6 reasons why you should digitalize incidental findings management.
Learn how digitalization and artificial intelligence may help address the challenges of incidental findings management, including:
- Determining which incidental findings are useful and if they require follow-up
- Lack of standardized report vocabulary and structure
- How do we track findings that require a follow-up a year from now?
- Who owns the role of follow-up?
- Closing the loop to see if the follow-up occurred
- How do we manage and minimize the health and legal risks?
Register today as space is limited.
Close your healthcare gaps
How value-based diagnostics can help improve overall care delivery
September 20, 2017 – 11:00 a.m. ET
Presented by: Jonathan Darer, MD
How can value-based diagnostics promote effective prevention and treatment of chronic disease? Dr. Darer shares the solution his organization uses to improve population health and reduce patient care gaps.
How can processes and technology help develop your workforce and keep your value-based care initiatives on target? Ms. Ramadas discusses the steps her organization uses to drive an effective transition to value-based care.