What’s new with syngo.via?
Improvements in existing applications and engines
The new version of syngo.via1 imaging software meets your needs: because we incorporated the feedback from syngo.via users and supplemented it with some further new features. See some of these highlights2 at a glance:
Improved ease of use – with a refreshed user interface and a new Patient Browser
From the first day you work with syngo.via you feel familiar with it. Explore the new clarity and usability of our intuitive imaging software:
- Concise and clear new syngo.via user interface for more intuitive reading.
- Clear and easy new Patient Browser for fast and easy access to cases.
- Enhanced online help including the possibility to integrate tutorial videos and other user-generated content for quick and comfortable access to information.
Improved workflow efficiency – with the syngo.via General Engine
Accelerate your steps from one task to the other: syngo.via imaging software supports you with some helpful updates:
- Automated anatomy recognition, powered by ALPHA technology: Anatomical Range Presets offers more clinical use cases to cover more clinical use cases, and new AutoViews supporting one-click access to the best MPR anatomical view.
- Reporting: Advanced Reporting offers new features and templates to support, for example, easy generation of concise one-page reports, structured reporting in lung cancer screening, and clear presentation of trending information in oncology follow-up.
Improved clinical confidence – in VRT and DWI
The innovative upgrade of syngo.via imaging software puts more clinical details into your field of vision. Here you can see how:
- Improved VRT quality for improved visibility of tissue boundaries, when displaying artificial material, such as metal implants, or plaque in vessels, for instance, and better apparent sharpness, when visualizing small vessels, for example.
- MRI: New tool to generate ADC maps and compute b-values in the syngo.MR General Engine; it helps save scan time and improve diffusion image quality.
Expanded clinical capabilities into SPECT and SPECT/CT"
- Support for general Nuclear Medicine on syngo.via
- Reading physician can now read, measure and report cases including Nuclear Medicine from within a single environment
1syngo.via can be used as a stand-alone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own right. syngo.via is not yet commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further information.
2Depending on licenses and configuration, it may be that not all functions mentioned here are available on your system.